Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2018+ Honda Odyssey Snow Tires + Rims - Like New $950

Purchased new from discount tire at a cost of $1400+ in November of 2019. I used these for the 2019 winter season and they performed excellent. The vehicle was stored for the winter of 2020 with the street rims/tires so these wheels have aprox 1000 miles. As you can see from the close ups on the treads, thee nubs are still there on the sidewalls and even in the grooves.

Rims: Vox Falco 8"x18" 45mm backspace with a dual bolt pattern, either 5-112 or 5-120/
Tires: Cooper Discoverer True North 235-60-18 107T XL Black side wall
Wheel sensors: TPMS VDO 3751 TQ60 433 Mhz included and functional
Lugnuts: 14x1.5 1.53" long 13/16" Black , only installed and removed one time.

I prefer local pickup due to the size, but these can be palletized and shipped by freight. Contact me for a freight quote.

Text is faster/easier: 586.601.4308
Wheel Tire Vehicle Locking hubs Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Locking hubs
Tire Tread Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Grey
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Grey

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
I'm not in the market as I have an earlier generation Odyssey (smaller tires, wheels, and wheel wells than later generations) and we live in a "every-third-year-tough-winter" locale...

...but knowing what I know now, I see the wisdom of getting a tire wheel setup like you have, with about a 1-inch-taller-than-stock tire diameter.

For anybody reading this .... a half inch of extra ground clearance with our low-slung Odysseys does make a difference you can notice when you are transiting snow-covered roadways.

If I had a later generation Odyssey, I would be beating a path to your door to buy these.

OF

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not in the market as I have an earlier generation Odyssey (smaller tires, wheels, and wheel wells than later generations) and we live in a "every-third-year-tough-winter" locale...

...but knowing what I know now, I see the wisdom of getting a tire wheel setup like you have, with about a 1-inch-taller-than-stock tire diameter.

For anybody reading this .... a half inch of extra ground clearance with our low-slung Odysseys does make a difference you can notice when you are transiting snow-covered roadways.

If I had a later generation Odyssey, I would be beating a path to your door to buy these.

OF
Compared to the 19" that came stock on my '19 elite, these were night and day. They are narrower so they slice the snow and slush and the vehicle sits taller too. They actually look so good, I much preferred these over the stock 19's. I hate to sell the Ody, it's been great. But we have to make room in the garage for an RV.

I believe people are fitting 18" rims to the older model that has the 16". Same bolt pattern and backspace. Not sure about the tire monitor system compatibility.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts