Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well much to my discuss my 2018 ody transmission is making the clunking sounds with 64347 miles and my mechanic has sent me to a transmission guy. I have never liked this car I loved my 2007 that is still going strong with a little less than 300000 miles. I am going to be so mad if this car needs a transmission. This is our third Honda. I didn’t even give it a second thought about another brand. I am getting rid of the thing.

· Registered
1,115 Posts
Well much to my discuss my 2018 ody transmission is making the clunking sounds with 64347 miles and my mechanic has sent me to a transmission guy. I have never liked this car I loved my 2007 that is still going strong with a little less than 300000 miles. I am going to be so mad if this car needs a transmission. This is our third Honda. I didn’t even give it a second thought about another brand. I am getting rid of the thing.
9 speed or 10?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2019 Elite
608 Posts
Not many, including myself, drive a vehicle as much you have done so in the last couple of years. One cannot diagnose a 'clunk' over the internet, when circumstances surrounding them are not known.
Since you never liked it and want to get ride of it., then you may want to just change the fluid and get in for a trade. Hope you take the new car for a test drive.
If you want to stick with it, get it to the dealership to see what is the cause of it. Unless you can read transmission codes and values, there isn't much to go on from here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.