Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen it before? I pressed enter button to dismiss it but would like to know if it’s harmful or not. Thanks!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took it to the dealer and service check and honda service said one of the fuses was plugged into the wrong place and thus my shutter grille had this issue. Will have to drive more to see if this really resolves it not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's an odd explanation. Did they tell you which fuse location? Did this just pop up one day randomly?
I asked how I was driving with this fuse issue and he said there are a lot of fuses and most of them are not in use until it’s necessary. I have not got the car back yet and will ask for which fuse had the wrong plug. It was 2 days after I purchased this new car recently and I saw it once only.

·
Registered
276 Posts
If it had a fuse that was rated incorrectly and blew, then maybe I'd buy the explanation. If it was missing the fuse, you would've gotten this error almost immediately. Def ask which fuse location. I don't recall anything labeled with such description in the fuse box under the driver's side. Maybe it's in the engine bay...

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Took it to the dealer and service check and honda service said one of the fuses was plugged into the wrong place and thus my shutter grille had this issue. Will have to drive more to see if this really resolves it not.
Excellent Honda quality control and excellent dealership diagnoses right? Smh...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it had a fuse that was rated incorrectly and blew, then maybe I'd buy the explanation. If it was missing the fuse, you would've gotten this error almost immediately. Def ask which fuse location. I don't recall anything labeled with such description in the fuse box under the driver's side. Maybe it's in the engine bay...
So, yeah, the dealer said the fuse was replaced because it was most likely burned. I asked for the location and service advisor opened up the fuse box and showed me one of them, but he’s not exactly sure which one was replaced either. This issue seems to be fixed for now, but let’s see if it happens again. I still have not filled in my customer survey so they are still being nice and show responsibility so far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had this happen. They said mine was missing the fuse and they inserted one. Error seems to have erased but feel like the engine is still running at the power reduced part of the error. They say it’s not. Might be me paranoid. This came on with only 16
miles on the van. Not happy with it being brand new.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I asked how I was driving with this fuse issue and he said there are a lot of fuses and most of them are not in use until it’s necessary. I have not got the car back yet and will ask for which fuse had the wrong plug. It was 2 days after I purchased this new car recently and I saw it once only.
Is this problem cover by the warranty

·
Registered
387 Posts
sorry for that message earlier lol my stupid nephew tried to be a smartass
It’s all good. We all make mistakes now and again. We just brush those posts off knowing that reviving this info can help others when they search for these issues in the future. Helping to complete the posts that are missing information will make searching for a solution faster and easier for the next person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts