Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1026 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think he was estimating. I can’t find even Touring for anywhere close to that. Closest I’ve found was $40,713 out the door on a Touring in not my preferred color.
Just bought a '19 Elite yesterday. Roughly $6300 off MSRP, in the color (my kids) wanted, beige interior. Much bigger discount (percentage) than I could've gotten on the EX-L or Touring. I was going to get the Touring for basically the price you found, but my wife texted me mid-deal and said to get the Elite. It was only about $2500 more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a '19 Elite yesterday. Roughly $6300 off MSRP, in the color (my kids) wanted, beige interior. Much bigger discount (percentage) than I could've gotten on the EX-L or Touring. I was going to get the Touring for basically the price you found, but my wife texted me mid-deal and said to get the Elite. It was only about $2500 more.
Hi. Could you please share the price + destination you paid and the dealer if you do not mind? Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi. Could you please share the price + destination you paid and the dealer if you do not mind? Thanks.
It was O'Hare Honda (Chicagoland, IL). I purchased via the Costo Auto program; they negotiate rates with the dealer, but it (obviously) requires a costco membership. If you have one, then you (are required to) start the whole endeavor at costcoauto.com.

Don't have the actual numbers at my fingertips, but it was about $6300 off MSRP, and the destination was about $1070 or something in that ballpark.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does anyone think its possible to get 2019 Touring out the door below $40K? Like a base + dest somewhere in the $37K range? That would put me mid $39k with tax and processing fees. I like a good challenge but not sure if this is possible. Seems like the RES/NAVs are getting down in the $33k range so just thinking...

·
Registered
3 Posts
The inventory is running low and I am sure that the dealers are anxious to sell the 2019s as well. I think it would not hurt to make an offer for $37K. Who knows - they might just accept it. If not, that will start the negotiations. I am thinking of doing the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Friends, Anyone here from Colorado (either Denver metro or Northern Colorado) looking currently or having purchased recently ? Searched here but did not find anyone or any data.
I am looking for Either 2019 Touring trim or 2020 EX-L and wanted to find out any recent transactions in Colorado to get some idea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trim: Elite
Price Paid (base + destination): $41,679
Dealer installed accessories: Protection Package (Wheel Locks, Cargo Tray, Splash Guards) & Clear Shield Package (protection for door edges and door handles). These dealer installed accessories were all part of the price.
Tax: $3,238
Tag, Title, Registration: $545
Price Paid (out of the door): $45,599
Exterior Color: Lunar Silver
Interior Color: Mocha
Date Purchased: 7/7/19
State: CA SoCal

Which dealership did you buy from?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi All,
First post here.
I am looking at a Touring in MD and a few dealers are quoting around 42 K OTD over the email.
Any one here recently bought a Touring in MD?

·
Registered
15 Posts
So I pulled out of the dealership on Friday at just under $36k. 2019 EXL DVD/RES. I looked at the Elite/Touring but did not want to spend another $3.5k. Otherwise, that would be the way to go.

Most of the time was spent negotiating (fighting) with finance about the terms. Apparently, the new gimmick is that price is tied to Honda financing only. Even if you have cash, if you choose not to use Honda financing, the prices goes up. Easy fix: Walk out the door with your $$ or take their financing to get the price you want and then just pay it off.

Every dealer in the DMV want to match the lowest offer so go forth and let the games begin.
One dealer in MD told me the same thing. If I want honda financing, add $750 to OTD price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you please advice the dealer name
Looking for odyssey in Bay area too

Price Paid (base + destination): $41,174
Price Paid (out of the door): $46,221
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Beige
Add-ons ($607): wheel lock, roof rail
Date Purchased: 9/1/2019
City: Bay Area
State: CA
Price Paid (base + destination): $41,174
Price Paid (out of the door): $46,221
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Beige
Add-ons ($607): wheel lock, roof rail
Date Purchased: 9/1/2019
City: Bay Area
State: CA

·
Registered
15 Posts
Trim: Touring
Price Paid (base + destination): $39,503
Price Paid (OTD): $42,058
add-ons: Nitrogen, Appearance package
City: Clarksville, MD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Trim: EX-L
Price Paid (base + destination): $32,900
Price Paid (OTD): $36,090
add-ons: None
City: Elmhurst, IL

Had another dealer offer $125 cheaper but it was an hour n half away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2019 Elite, Lunar Silver w/ gray interior purchased 9/10/2019, Indianapolis, IN.

Paid $41,603, located and transferred from another dealer, included splash guards. Doc prep & title fees of $199 and $16. Purchased add on all season floor mats and cargo tray at prices matched to H and A.

Traded in a 2018 Touring Pacific Pewter / Mocha interior, 29k miles, for $31,500, high end of KBB range. Trade-in was in good but not perfect condition (small scratches, two repaired but visible windshield cracks, rear bumper had cutout from hitch we removed to reuse.)

Pd 7% sales tax on trade difference so OTD with accessories tax and fees above $42,830.69.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2019 EXL

Price Paid (base + destination): $31,729
Price Paid (out of the door): $35,000
Exterior Color: Metallica Grey
Interior Color: Grey
Add-ons (if any): Splash Guard
Date Purchased: 8/09/2019
City: Atlanta
State: GA
Dealership name please

·
Registered
1 Posts
In market for a 2019 Odyssey EX in Central FL. Anyone else buying or recently bought? Read a few posts, and seems like the best price might be $29xxx + TTL.

1001 - 1020 of 1026 Posts
About this Discussion
1K Replies
471 Participants
kumar22
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing