Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2020 Ex less than 3 weeks ago. Now driving at speeds >40 there is a wind noise that sounds like it’s coming from the top of the drivers window, almost like the window is cracked open a little bit. Already had it back to the dealer 4 times and each time they claim it’s fixed but it’s still there It is only heard on drivers side. Has anyone else had an issue like this? Is it normal?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought the EX of Odyssey in February 2020, and I didn't find any problems with the lace.
One more question, can you open the tailgate door remotely with the key?

·
Registered
8 Posts
EX L has powered lift gate on the keyfob.
How's the AC working for you guys?
My wife just got the 2020 EX L and wasn't impressed with the AC. We live in south TX, it's been 94-98 outside.
Our QX80 and Tundra are super cold after 10 minutes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is that an option package for the EX?I assumed the power lift gate was just at the EX-L level. Anywho, we have our two day old 2020EX and nah, no power lift gate.
If my EX has a button to open the back door, it doesn't seem to work. There is no button to open the tailgate door in the 2020 EX car. Is that right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
EX L has powered lift gate on the keyfob.
How's the AC working for you guys?
My wife just got the 2020 EX L and wasn't impressed with the AC. We live in south TX, it's been 94-98 outside.
Our QX80 and Tundra are super cold after 10 minutes.
Is exL a leather seat, right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Follow up it finally got fixed. Dealership had to make a window adjustment
At the same time I am asking you the same question. I drive at high speed and turn on adaptive cruise. After a while, a drip can be heard, and this sound is irregular. Does this drip sound remind me that my lane has drifted?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts