Honda Odyssey Forum banner

401 - 404 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trim: EX-L
Price Paid (base + destination): $34,500
Price Paid (out of the door): $39,237.16 (incl. taxes, license, doc fees)
Add-ons (if any): None
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Grey
Date Purchased: 2/14/2020
City: Bellevue
State: WA

Negotiated for free all-weather mats. Car came with pinstriping, 3M door guards, paint protection, 1 year paint & leather protection insurance, 10 year 120,000 miles powertrain warranty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This was a very helpful thread and after following I can finally contribute as I purchased yesterday. It had some mostly junk add ons with the vehicle, though I was happy to have the window tint and the overall price I still felt was fair. I had another dealer in town at 36.2 but they were offering about 800 less for my trade in so that was a no go. Also, I did get just over 12k credit for my trade in so tax and OTD was slightly lower as a result.

Trim: EXL with NAV and RES
Price Paid (base + destination): 36,500.00
Price Paid (out of the door): 38,145.71
Add-ons (if any): Kahu, nitrogen, window tint, paint protection
Exterior Color:silver
Interior Color:gray
Date Purchased:2/8/20
City:Austin
State: TX
Hi, I’m in Austin too. Can you tell me which dealer? I’ve been seeing about $900 higher or so.

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know what the approximate Costco price is on an EXL and EXL nav/res? I'm getting prices around 34500 for exl and 36500 for exl res/nav. If Costco can do better I'll just stop negotiating now and head that way.
Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Braman Honda of Palm Beach
Before I realized where you bought yours, I was able to get $37k out the door on an EX-L from Braman as well. They initially offered $37.5k by email without any negotiating so I was happy with what I was hearing. We went in for a test drive and got a trade-in quote on our existing 2011 EX-L with RES. After we went home, we negotiated $5.5k for the trade-in and a third key fob.
They were easy to work with and we were happy with the results. When I mentioned in passing about someone having theirs delivered, they did offer to bring it to us but we didn't want to wait! Our only regret is not getting the RES option that was on our old one. Our 2 kids are driving us crazy in the car, so we are looking at aftermarket options now. While there are some cheap options, quality brand name headrest DVD systems, professionally installed, cost almost as much as getting the Navi/RES option.

401 - 404 of 404 Posts