Honda Odyssey Forum banner

441 - 460 of 504 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Ody EX and 2006 Mazda MX-5
8 Posts
Hello,
Bought a New 2020 Odyssey EXL today in Austin, TX. Got the finance rate for Odyssey at 0.9% for 60 months. The van is getting delivered by the dealer to my home.
Trim: EXL
Price Paid (base + destination): 32,687
Price Paid (out of the door): 35,892
Add-ons (if any): Kahu, Nitrogen (1yr tire warranty), First place finish
Exterior Color: Deep Scarlet Pearl
Interior Color: Beige
Date Purchased: 04/10/2020
City: Austin
State: Texas
Nuclear, seems like you got a better deal than me!! But I am not sure how the market works in texas.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,
Bought a New 2020 Odyssey EXL today in Austin, TX. Got the finance rate for Odyssey at 0.9% for 60 months. The van is getting delivered by the dealer to my home.
Trim: EXL
Price Paid (base + destination): 32,687
Price Paid (out of the door): 35,892
Add-ons (if any): Kahu, Nitrogen (1yr tire warranty), First place finish
Exterior Color: Deep Scarlet Pearl
Date Purchased: 04/10/2020
City: Austin
State: Texas
Killer deal. I can't get close that here in SoCal. Did you have Loyalty or Conquest rebate included?

Also asked the dealer to make that Costco Pricing so that I can get the $500 costco gift card.
Is that a nationwide thing? I have a Costco card... any more info on how that works?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Killer deal. I can't get close that here in SoCal. Did you have Loyalty or Conquest rebate included?

Yes Loyalty $1000 rebate is included in my price above.

Is that a nationwide thing? I have a Costco card... any more info on how that works?
Yes, it is a new offer from Costco auto. See here - Honda Limited-Time Special
Eligible Costco members who purchase or lease a select, new Honda Pilot or Honda Odyssey by June 1, 2020, can get a $500 Costco Shop Card.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks Nuclear. It looks like with the Costco certificate, you can go to any Honda dealer and just present certificate and get the $500 rebate. I wonder if this comes out of the dealers profit but if I can combine loyalty discount, 0.9% financing and costco coupon, this is a win all around!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Nuclear. It looks like with the Costco certificate, you can go to any Honda dealer and just present certificate and get the $500 rebate. I wonder if this comes out of the dealers profit but if I can combine loyalty discount, 0.9% financing and costco coupon, this is a win all around!
Cdoobiest, the $500 Costco gift card is mailed to you after 6-8 weeks directly by Costco. At the time of purchase of the van, you need to provide your Costco promo code to the dealership (must be Costco approved dealer). You get your promo code from the link I provided above by filling in your Costco membership and other details. Also, I combined the loyalty discount ($1000), 0.9% financing with deferred payment for 90 days, and the costco cash card.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cdoobiest, the $500 Costco gift card is mailed to you after 6-8 weeks directly by Costco. At the time of purchase of the van, you need to provide your Costco promo code to the dealership (must be Costco approved dealer). You get your promo code from the link I provided above by filling in your Costco membership and other details. Also, I combined the loyalty discount ($1000), 0.9% financing with deferred payment for 90 days, and the costco cash card.
Just bought our elite 2 days ago. Wish we had known about this :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
I posted in the thread earlier: but here you go

Hi all New 2020 Odyssey owner here from Socal, As of yesterday Finance rate for Odyssey is 0.9% for 60months...
Trim: EX
Price Paid (base + destination): 30,650 (I spent about a couple days of email/phone negotiation to get this price)
Price Paid (out of the door): 33,5XX
Add-ons (if any): None
Exterior Color: Platinum White Pearl
Date Purchased: 04/07/2020
City: Anaheim
State: California
Hi Dragogreen, i am near Anaheim and very interested in the EX trim also, may i have your dealer and sale manager name? thank you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
There are Loyalty and Conquest cash offer, $1000 each. Do you know if we can combine them?
Great deal btw, I'm looking at the same EX L in Houston, hopefully will be able to get one soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Closing tomorrow on a 2020 EX-L with Navi & RES. 0.9% financing for 60 months, no payments first 90 days and the $1k loyalty discount. Also taking advantage of the $500 Costco card.

Trim: EX-L Navi & RES
Price Paid (base + destination): $35,398 (14% off MSRP)
Price Paid (out of the door): For what the OTD is worth, it is $39,257.70 (6.5% MN tax & approx. $675 for plates and dealer fees + the tow package).
Add-ons (if any): Not included in base price, but added tow package for $826.15.
Exterior Color: Obsidian Blue Pearl
Interior Color: Gray Leather
Date Purchased: 4/24/20
City: Minneapolis area
State: MN

·
Registered
8 Posts
2020 Odyssey EX-L
Price Paid (base + destination): 32,532
Price Paid (out of the door): 34,988
Add-ons (if any): Tint
Exterior Color: Pacific Pewter
Interior Color: Mocha leather
Date Purchased: 4/25/20
City: Houston
State: TX
.9% APR for 60 months from Honda
$500 costco cash card. The financing guy doesn't seem to know how to put it in the system.. but costco car rep assured me they could trace it with the purchase paperwork.

We qualify for the $1000 Conquest rebate and $500 healthcare professional.
Anyone could get the $1000 offer, it's either $1000 loyalty or $1000 conquest, can't combine them.

The whole process was super easy. I spent a day sending emails to all dealers.
Using nuclearapple price, I know I'll pay around $35,300 OTD w/ the $500 healthcare professional offer.
I asked for 35,000 drive out, only one dealer agreed to the price. It helps that the van doesn't have any options like paint crap, nitrogen, wheel locks.. I only need tint.
The next day I came to pick up, they had all paperwork ready. I spent like 5 minutes in financing room.

Thanks everyone for the helpful thread!

·
Registered
5 Posts
$500 costco cash card. The financing guy doesn't seem to know how to put it in the system.. but costco car rep assured me they could trace it with the purchase paperwork.

Anyone could get the $1000 offer, it's either $1000 loyalty or $1000 conquest, can't combine them.

Using nuclearapple price, I know I'll pay around $35,300 OTD w/ the $500 healthcare professional offer.
I asked for 35,000 drive out, only one dealer agreed to the price. It helps that the van doesn't have any options like paint crap, nitrogen, wheel locks.. I only need tint.
The next day I came to pick up, they had all paperwork ready. I spent like 5 minutes in financing room.

Congrats on your new ride, what trim did you get? EX? thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
2020 Odyssey EX-L

Under9hell, your "out the door" price was $34,988. Are the rebates built into that price? Or you paid $34,988 and you'll get $1500 in rebates in the future, which would further lower the price of the car.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Under9hell, your "out the door" price was $34,988. Are the rebates built into that price? Or you paid $34,988 and you'll get $1500 in rebates in the future, which would further lower the price of the car.

Thanks!
I used the wrong term, should call it offer/discount instead of rebate.

The price I paid already included all the discounts, which are: $1000 conquest/loyalty and $500 healthcare professional.

There's a $500 costco card offer here: Honda Limited-Time Special
You request the code first, give it to dealer at time of purchase and ask them to fill out some stuff in their system.
Then you go to the website and complete the application. Costco will verify and send the $500 costco card after 4-6 weeks.

Good luck with your purchase!

·
Registered
9 Posts
that’s a great deal! What dealer in NC? I’ll be making a trip out that way soon and might purchase on the trip for a price that good. We are just looking for the EX-L without NAV tho
Dealer Name: Leith Honda, Raleigh, NC

Since I bought before the COVID-19 rebate stuff, I am hoping now more better deal available from them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used the wrong term, should call it offer/discount instead of rebate.

The price I paid already included all the discounts, which are: $1000 conquest/loyalty and $500 healthcare professional.

There's a $500 costco card offer here: Honda Limited-Time Special
You request the code first, give it to dealer at time of purchase and ask them to fill out some stuff in their system.
Then you go to the website and complete the application. Costco will verify and send the $500 costco card after 4-6 weeks.

Good luck with your purchase!
Thanks. The buying landscape is so weird right now. I can't figure out whether I should just hold another month or two.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks. The buying landscape is so weird right now. I can't figure out whether I should just hold another month or two.
If you don't need the car now it's always better to wait :) there will be more offers and better price when 2021 is out.
For me it makes more sense to do the purchase now since my wife has been bugging for a minivan.
When the office is closed I have plenty of time to do research and negotiate.
After this whole covid thing I probably won't have time to do any car buying lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think its a great time to buy if you are qualified for Loyalty + Costco + 0.9% APR, i have been monitor this model for the last 6 months, currently these offers are the best bang for your buck. If you are not qualified for any of the above then perhaps waiting is better. I think during COVID lockdown, dealers' business also dying so they are willing to work with you on some reasonable pricing :)

441 - 460 of 504 Posts