Honda Odyssey Forum banner

581 - 591 of 591 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just signed on a 2020 EX in Obsidian Blue.

Base price: $30,927
Options: $661 (heated steering wheel, rood rails)
Out the door price: $34,374

We are in the Chicago area, so taxes are high ($2,234). This thread was very helpful for us to get the best price. Usee Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake and they were amazing, super easy to work with and didnt try to pull any tricks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked up my Black 2020 EX-L RES yesterday here in Ottawa. On the road price of $54,000 (CAD$) including tax, delivery, etc and had them throw in a set of alloy rims, sensors and winter tires which retail for $1,900 plus tax. I also purchased the 7 year / 130,000 km Honda Plus extended warranty for $1,757 plus tax which is about $600 off the offered price.

Back into an Ody, my ex kept the 2013 we had so back into one after a two year hiatus.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trim: 2020 Elite
Price Paid (base + destination): 42,000
Price Paid (out of the door): 44,370
Add-ons (if any): splash guards (came with car)
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Mocha
Date Purchased: 7/29/20
City: Frankfort
State: KY

$1,000 Loyalty and received 16,500 for trading in my 2015 CRV EX-L

Thanks again for all the advice on this board!! You all saved me over $5,000!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Trim: 2020 Elite
Price Paid (base + destination): 42,000
Price Paid (out of the door): 44,370
Add-ons (if any): splash guards (came with car)
Exterior Color: White
Date Purchased: 7/29/20
City: Frankfort
State: KY

$1,000 Loyalty and received 16,500 for trading in my 2015 CRV EX-L

Thanks again for all the advice on this board!! You all saved me over $5,000!!
Be sure to tell this to the dealership that wouldn't go below $48,570...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Trim: EX-L
Price Paid (base + destination): $33431.13
Price Paid (out of the door, including taxes, titling/registration and fees): $35650
Exterior Color: Steel
Interior Color: Gray
Add Ons: ProPack -- wheel locks, mud guards, cargo tray (this was $375)
Date Purchased: 07/28/2020
City: Cary
State: NC

Dealer admin fee: $698
ProPack: $375
3% North Carolina Highway Use Tax: $1035.12
NC Registration: $110.75

I was not eligible for the loyalty discount or any other purchasing incentives. I did not have a trade so I was only negotiating on the price of the car. I purchased for $35650 OTD from AutoPark Honda in Cary but Vann York Honda in High Point was the first to give me this price. I live close to AutoPark Honda and they give free oil changes for life so I asked them to match the price quote I had received from Vann York. Flow Honda in Burlington also offered to match this price. Pecheles Honda in New Bern offered $35600 OTD with only wheel locks included (no mud guards or cargo tray).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trim: EX
Price Paid (base + destination): $30,800 destination included)
Price Paid (out of the door): $34,300
Add-ons (if any): No
Exterior Color: Pewter
Date Purchased: 7/25/2020
City: SF Bay Areas
State: CA

I got only incentive of $750 called "Factory Rebate" to reduce my total price.

·
Registered
11 Posts
To those waiting for their Costco $500 card. I purchased my Odyssey on June 26th and received the card in the mail on August 1st (6 days after I got notification of it being mailed by Costco).

·
Registered
8 Posts
To those waiting for their Costco $500 card. I purchased my Odyssey on June 26th and received the card in the mail on August 1st (6 days after I got notification of it being mailed by Costco).
Are there any incentives that you know of for any current Ody purchases? Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are there any incentives that you know of for any current Ody purchases? Thanks
I believe the $500 Costco card program for the Odyssey ended earlier in July. Go to Costcoauto.com to see if there are other rebates or incentives...they may vary depending on region. Obviously, your local dealer will be able to help you with current Honda discounts/rebates/incentives on Odysseys.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trim: 2020 EX
Price Paid (base + destination): $30,504
Price Paid (out of the door): $33,138.11 ($15k trade in, $429 Doc fee, $408.50 Title/Reg/DMV fees, $1101.61(6.625% sales tax),
Add-ons (if any): Dealer Pkg(mud flaps, wheel locks, cargo tray, door edge film) - $695
Exterior Color: Obsidian Blue
Interior Color: Gray
Date Purchased: 7/31/2020
City: Marlton
State: NJ

Got quotes from 8 or so dealerships in South/Central NJ from $30,925 to $32 something. All had at least some kind of dealer installed accessories, and all had doc fees of at least $329. Test drove and visited both Davis Honda(Burlington NJ) and Burns Honda(Marlton NJ). Davis acted like they were giving up everything just to get to $31k w/ accessory pack included and gave me $500 less for trade. Made Burns beat them and they did by about $300. Both were very willing to deal and get well below invoice. Originally was going to go for a 2021 but with deals going on, 0.9% financing through Honda and my trade being likely worth less in 3-4 months, pulled the trigger over the last 10 days. Sticker on the car door even says 7/2020 for Mfg Date so I think I got one of the later ones from the plant before shutting down for 2021s. 9 miles on delivery, wasn't even used for a test drive/demo car.

Nothing but good things to say about Burns, they dealed with me, gave a very fair price for my trade, even honored my request to not put on a dealership sticker on the tailgate. I said I wasn't interested in extended warrenty and that was that, no hussle no fuss no interrogation as to why not. 3 recalls(sliding door cable, rear camera, instrument cluster update) got posted the day I was to get delivery so they had to push it back two days, had I got it a day earlier I would have had to bring it back to get them fixed, a worthwhile trade IMO not to have to bother bringing it back in again.

581 - 591 of 591 Posts