Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a 2020 Odyssey with gps "infotainment" head unit. Does anyone know how to enable the web browser? I know this unit is Android based but it's locked down pretty well by Honda. So far I've found two hidden menus but neither one has led me to a solution. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It’s there alright. But it‘s not accessible. The deepest level menus can’t even reach it.
Based on this thread and the other about side-loading apps, you seem to have figured out. Any reason why you are unwilling to share any tips & hints w/ the community?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Based on this thread and the other about side-loading apps, you seem to have figured out. Any reason why you are unwilling to share any tips & hints w/ the community?
Maybe because your attitude sucks? OP asked a question. I gave him the answer that I know to be true. He didn’t ask how to sideload apps, or how to mirror his phone to his screen. He asked about the browser. I answered him.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Maybe because your attitude sucks? OP asked a question. I gave him the answer that I know to be true. He didn’t ask how to sideload apps, or how to mirror his phone to his screen. He asked about the browser. I answered him.
Not sure why you think my attitude sucks? Based on your posts, it sounds like you have figured things out w/ how to get more out of the entertainment system in the Odyssey. I was just wondering if there is a reason why you aren't able to provide more information to the forum? The OP asked if anyone knows how to enable the web browser, your actual reply was "it's there alright", which may be factual, but doesn't appear to be extremely helpful to the community.

If you aren't able to explain due to some NDAs that you signed, then just mention that. I can certainly respect the fact that you might be bound by some contractual obligations that prevent you from disclosing more info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts