Price Paid (base + destination): 34,892
Price Paid (out of the door): 37.499.6
Add-ons (if any): None so far.
Exterior Color: Pewter Pacific
Interior Color: Mocha
Date Purchased: 04/22/2021
City: Houston
State: TX

Initial quotes ranged from $42,000 to $37,300. The lower price one was a bit far away, so I passed on that one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trim: EX-L
Price Paid (base + destination): $35,350
Price Paid (out of the door): $39297

Add-ons (if any): Accessories (wheel locks, all weather mats, tray for trunk, & protective coating for high use areas)
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Black leather
Date Purchased: 04/21/21
City: Roseville
State: Ca
Great price! Was the $35,350 after incentives, or without incentives? Especially nice deal since it comes with some add-ons

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great price! Was the $35,350 after incentives, or without incentives? Especially nice deal since it comes with some add-ons
The $35,350 is without incentives. I didn't qualify for any. The add-ons were extra but included in the OTD price. Sorry if I charted that wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trim: EX-L
Price Paid (base + destination): not sure what it was but MSRP was $39,580
Price Paid (out of the door): $40,400 with tax and fees
Add-ons (if any): cargo liner, mud guards, wheel locks,
Exterior Color: lighter silver
Interior Color: mocha
Date Purchased: 4/24/2021
City: Snellville
State:Ga

I didn't trade anything in - they knocked MSRP to an "adjusted price" $35,969, then changed that to the "purchase price" off $37,068 (the add-ons and JDM blinker fluid) then that turned into $40,400 final number with the tax and fees. I put money down and financed it from Honda. Not sure if it was a good deal or not, but wanted to share since they kept getting creative with these 'something' price. If someone can explain this to me, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Long time lurker and learned a lot from the forums over the years.

I am looking at a 2021 Elite with 5000 miles on it probably being a demo car for the dealerships around NC. With 2022's on the way and the car sitting on the lot for a year, I am thinking of offering the following for the offer.

Price:42,000 (base w/ destination)
based on other NC prices paid I am expecting 2,000 to be added for an OTD price of 44,000.

I have a 2009 Honda Civic Trade in that I will bring into deal as I get the numbers close to what I want.

Let me know if I am looking at the deal correctly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You people with '21s on the lot better snag it up quickly. My local dealerships are practically out of '21s, and inventory of '22s are low due to the IC shortage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found a few more 2021 Elites around the area with 4000 to 5000 miles on them. I am getting initial internet prices for 45000 and puts me at 47000 OTD. I am asking for 42500 OTD to see if they will budge. I will wait till Friday /month end to finalize.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found a few more 2021 Elites around the area with 4000 to 5000 miles on them. I am getting initial internet prices for 45000 and puts me at 47000 OTD. I am asking for 42500 OTD to see if they will budge. I will wait till Friday /month end to finalize.
Talked to a few internet reps with these cars and stumbled into the world of Demo cars. Internet says these cars can be driven up to 6000 miles and legally be classified as new cars. for all practical purposes these are used cars that can still be sold as new for financing, warranty and dealership accounts. Trying to adjust my offer price based on this new info.

Any one have experiences buying a demo car?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I found some of those elites too! 2021 you can get 0% APR so I was interested but this demo world has me taking pause. would like opinions as well

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is there a premium price for colors for 2021 exl models? Thinking of pacific pewter, does anyone who own this color give your feedback, is it hard to maintain?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trim: 2021 EX-L
Price Paid (base + destination): 34,892
Price Paid (out of the door): 37.499.6
Add-ons (if any): None so far.
Exterior Color: Pewter Pacific
Interior Color: Mocha
Date Purchased: 04/22/2021
City: Houston
State: TX

Initial quotes ranged from $42,000 to $37,300. The lower price one was a bit far away, so I passed on that one.
Would you mind sharing or pm me at which dealer did you buy the car? Thank you!
@vinnumber

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trim: EX-L MSRP $38,460 +$1120 Destination + Platinum White Pearl $495 = $39,975
Price Paid (base + destination):$36,853 (Discounts $3,122)
Price Paid (out of the door): $31,230 (after Trade -8300, loyalty discounts -1000, addons +1128, reg/tax/title +2549)
Add-ons (if any): Heated Steering Wheel
Exterior Color:White
Interior Color:Black
Date Purchased:Oct 2020
City: Twin Cities, MN

Traded in a pre-owned 2012 EX-L 104K miles, Got $8300 and it needed Timing Belt/water pump 105K maintenance and new tires
Which dealer was that? I can't find anyone listing for less than $39k for EX-L.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trim: 2022 Touring
Price Paid (out of the door): 44,500 (tax, title, etc)
Add-ons (if any): None
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
Date Purchased: April-2021
City: Chicago
State: Illinois

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice there is a thread for 2022 pricing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all. Just bought a 2021 EX-L. Dealer had 6 when I started talking to them and now down to 2 (unless they’re gone as well).

Trim: 2021 EX-L
MSRP: 39,990
Price Paid (base + destination): 35,750
Price Paid (out of the door): 38,250
Add-ons (if any): None
Exterior Color: Deep scarlet pearl
Interior Color: Gray
Date Purchased: 04/30/2021
City: Fredericksburg
State: VA

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am trying to get an EX-L to replace my EX, but the dealers do not want to deal over the internet. Most of them are want me at the dealership, and the ones who deal over the internet ignore my sale. I really would like to take advantage of the low-interest rate and trade-high price. One dealer event quoted me a price over MSRP!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am trying to get an EX-L to replace my EX, but the dealers do not want to deal over the internet. Most of them are want me at the dealership, and the ones who deal over the internet ignore my sale. I really would like to take advantage of the low-interest rate and trade-high price. One dealer event quoted me a price over MSRP!!!!
I negotiated a price at my local dealer in person. It was not a very appealing price especially as it was a demo ex-l with over 5k miles. Then I just called other dealers and told them I’d already seen and driven the car and know I want it and went from there on negotiation. I ended up buying from a dealer almost 100 miles away and they know I wouldn’t come in person.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I negotiated a price at my local dealer in person. It was not a very appealing price especially as it was a demo ex-l with over 5k miles. Then I just called other dealers and told them I’d already seen and driven the car and know I want it and went from there on negotiation. I ended up buying from a dealer almost 100 miles away and they know I wouldn’t come in person.
Thanks for the info Beebop! Quick question does your paid price (base + destination) included the Honda loyalty rebate?

181 - 200 of 213 Posts