Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys- apologies if this is already been discussed previously. But I am assuming MY21 will be a mid cycle model refresh and because of that I am considering to upgrade my ‘14 to the ‘21. Financially it makes some sense to do so. The car is in the shop getting its paint defect issue worked out. Also I got hit on the sliding door so they are repairing and painting that, mechanically the car is sound but I know I’ll have to replace the struts in the future and do a timing belt (estimating that around 2-3k). My car is at 93k miles and I will be out of CPO warranty pretty soon. I am debating on whether I upgrade for another 18’ or 19’ CPO or go new with the ‘21. I feel like right now I can get a decent amount for my car so thinking to trade her in. Hoping they make some changes to the 21 that would justify it. Someone talk me into it or out of it. I’m kinda on the fence. And if you have any details on the ‘21, please share.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I would get at least a 2020 unless you're going with 2018/19 Touring or Elite. Stay away from 9 speed transmission.
Sounds like 2021 will be mostly cosmetic upgrades. We ended up getting a 2020 EX-L and are happy with it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts