Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Obviously the writer of this article does not have English as their native language. 2021 will be the typical mid-cycle refresh so no major changes and the pricing would seem to be the typical annual increase.

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
Man, that article is hard to read because of its choppy vocabulary and grammar.

Yeah, 2021 will be just a mid-cycle refresh. Claims made in the article like "even more classy exterior" are likely exaggerated.

Honda's 10-speed transmission "possibly" appearing in all trims is misleading - the 10-speed is already standard across the board in 2020.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On Sept 11, I ordered a 2021 Odyssey Touring in silver. Now, 2 mo later, my dealer advised me that it should arrive by the end of November. In his calls to Honda, they said that the production delays were caused by parts shortages due to covid-19. For example, Shop-Vac is no longer in business, so they simply cannot get any more. They told him that Honda is about to cancel 2021 Odyssey production altogether, and in it's place have an early release of 2022's, with significantly reduced features, all the stuff they're having trouble getting, but for a higher price! Honda tried to get my dealer to see if I would switch my order to a 2022, but thankfully he declined, as I would have too. So, it looks like 2021's are going to become collector's items...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.