Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the weird (for me) position that I'm ordering a 2021 Touring and I've never seen the vehicle.

Can someone that has the 2021 tell me what tires it ships with and if they are rated M+S or have the "Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake" symbol?

(3PMS is required for winter driving here)

If the former can anyone recommend an all weather for the touring with the three peak mountain snow flake symbol? I'm seeing a few tires that fit the bill attirerack but nothing I've used on an odyssey:

Thanks!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I recently installed Goodyear Weather Ready tires on our Odyssey and CRV. We haven't had too many snow events, but the CRV has been fun to drive in the snow.

The tires don't seem too harsh or noisy, and I don't have to keep two sets of tires for each vehicle.

Goodyear typically has rebate offers for these tires.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 2019 and it has M+S only... i've never heard of any car coming with the 3PMS tires as OEM. There aren't that many all weather tires to choose from, but Nokian's and the Michelin Crossclimate 2's seem to be the most well known. In my opinion though, since your car will come with M+S already, why not just get a set of dedicated winter tires?

·
Super Moderator
13,878 Posts
Also, since poster's IP is from Germany, are we discussing US Spec 2021 or Europe Spec and why are we looking at the US tirerack site? OP, are you looking to get the tires shipped over from the US?

As indicated above, even the Canadian Ody ships with all season tires not dedicated winter tires so if you're buying this from the US, it will come with all season. If you are buying it from Europe, it should comply with all EU regulations.

Or am I over-simplifying things?

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are many fine choices for the Odyssey. I own a 2016 Odyssey (originally equipped with Michelin Symmetry) and, as we know they, most Honda vehicles, allow a lot of road noise into the interior. When the noisy and rock-hard Symmetrys wore out I replaced them with Michelin Hydroedge. The Hydroedge and Goodyear Assurance are the two top-rated tires for Odysseys according to the survey results. Very grippy, quiet, and long tread life.

There are other good choices. Just check the reviews of Odyssey owners here or on tirerack sites.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My 2021 touring came with Bridgestone Turanza EL 440 all season. They don’t get great reviews. Too early for me to opine but I do have Michelin crossclimate 2s on my 14 ody and love them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts