Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently replaced a 2000 Odyssey with a pretty Red 2022. Beautiful car with one problem. The side mirrors vibrate at hi-way speeds. Because of that vibration I have to continuously readjust the position on the drivers side. Am I the only one seeing this. Design fault?

·
Registered
61 Posts
i was just thinking about this yesterday!!.. i just folded it in, then when unfolding let it "snap" itself back into position, seems to have corrected the problem for me, vibration was gone but i only tested it going about 50 on local road. ill see if it shakes again tonight when i take it on the highway at faster speeds.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've folded and unfolded the mirrors.. They still seem to vibrate although I haven't driven far enough to see if the mirror needs re-adjustment.

George

·
Registered
61 Posts
i took it on the highway last night, seems the shaking is back anything from after 35mph - 75mph,
im bringing it into the deal on Friday morning to have them check it out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
** update--

so it seems the mirror gremlins took the day off, my whole trip over to the dealer i was trying my best to hit high speeds of 50+ but the mirrors didnt shake at all... needless to say when the tech did his test driver he came back with "unable to replicate problem". SO this is going on the back burner until the gremlins come back from vacation and I can get a decent video of the shaking.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Odyssey EX
276 Posts
I get this on my 2020 EX. It only happens to the left side mirror at high speed. Perhaps the wind is a factor? I’m not worried about it. If the mirror does fly off, then we have an issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently replaced a 2000 Odyssey with a pretty Red 2022. Beautiful car with one problem. The side mirrors vibrate at hi-way speeds. Because of that vibration I have to continuously readjust the position on the drivers side. Am I the only one seeing this. Design fault?
Bought 2022 touring a month ago and having the same problem
dealership says its a known Honda problem
very frustrated

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the 2022 touring and this issue is my only complaint. It rides better than my 2019 Cadillac Xt5, my 88 Jaguar, Lincoln navigator. Love every detail and feature and thing about this vehicle. Also glad to hear a few have had success with folding and snapping back the mirrors. The dealer is a long drive, so we will try that first. UPDATE: When I popped my passenger side monitor into folding position and back -- the entire mirror became unstuck and luckily I caught it before it fell and broke. It was glued with a kind of clear plastic strip adhesive. I pressed it back on firmly and now am really glad it is under warranty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts