·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HKS makes a full coilover setup:
HKS Suspension - Hipermax C-Wagon Honda Lagreat RL1

H&R and Tanabe offer springs:
Springs for the Honda Odyssey from HorsepowerFreaks

The prices on these sites are a little high, but just to let others know that this stuff is out there...

If anyone else knows of any suspension upgrade products (not air ride stuff), please post it here. Also is there any other OEM Honda/Acura suspension parts that work as an upgrade for the 2g Odyssey or offer any kind of lowering?
If anyone has pics of any of these products installed on their Ody, please post them!

I am hoping for this thread to become a 'one stop shop' for people looking for supension upgrades. I know how hard it is to find performance parts for the 2g.
Thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
355 Posts
The K-Sports are for the JDM Odyssey, the year is the give away 03-up was the Odyssey redesign in Japan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I wish the springs would give a lower drop. I wonder if you can get gc coilovers and strut combo for another application that would work on the Oddy?

·
Registered
2 Posts
They need to make a 2.5" drop spring for the Odyssey...what's the deal with a 1.5 and 1.1" drop...? I wouldn't even consider that a true lowering spring. I mean seriously...the vans above don't even look dropped at all to me.

·
Registered
355 Posts
air suspension kits fbss

heres one i found random through a lot of searching, its a decent airbag kit
Unfortunately Airbagit has one of the worst reputations for reliability in the air suspension world. I actually thought about using their kit until I looked in to it. Probably going to have to built my on kit when I get around to bagging the van.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts