Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The picture of an Odyssey from my 2000 Road Report book has 2nd row bench seat.
Does anyone have this in your car?
Was that an option(downgrade)?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Its sort of like the "Lost Dutchman Gold Mine." Everyone's heard of it but no one has ever actually seen it.

[This message has been edited by hip (edited 04-17-2001).]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed this is the first one I have actually seen! And now that I have, I understand why they discontinued it. Why would anyone want one in the first place when you can position the individual seats together and achieve the same result?

·
Registered
354 Posts
The LX bench seat model was listed as late availability for MY '99, But I understand it never actually became available to the public.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
I was half asleep when I first looked at the pic. I thought "nice mat, I need one". Then I realized what the topic was. That's the first pic I've seen of the bench seat. Neat, but not for me.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

·
Registered
8 Posts
what would be nice is an insert that goes between the buckets with a seatbelt and a back that could be used to seat a 3rd person.
that is the problem with this van, it is never a 5 person vehicle with tons of space in the back to use. Currently we have a tupperware container that fits snugly on the floor between the 2 buckets so we can sit there briefly and take care of the kids. An aftermarket seat insert would be great!!

sdh

------------------

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have couple pics of the 2nd row bench but I think it's little too hard to scan.
Because the book is so thick.
Anyway,the mystry is solved.I guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts