Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First mod when buying the the Ody was removing the middle seat from the 2nd row...coming from a SUV, we prefer the captain's chairs there with the back serving as the main 'headquarters' for our oldest. However, we also have a 6yr old and a 2yr old = messy car riders! As a result, there always seems to be a lot of junk stuck in the clamps where the middle seat would be...

Is there any set of covers made for this?

Thx!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Based on the title and the first few sentences of the thread, I was thinking this was going to be another armrest discussion. ;) I keep the isle in my 3rd Gen Ody clear, and there is a small piece of carpeting that snaps into place and covers the bars. I would have thought Honda would have supplied one for the 4th gen, but I can't say I would be surprised if they didn't. ;D

·
Registered
687 Posts
Based on the title and the first few sentences of the thread, I was thinking this was going to be another armrest discussion. ;)
Funny, I was also thinking of the same thing. Where's the rant about the missing center armrests?!? Then I read further and he indicated that children use the seats so armrests aren't that important to them. But wait until they are older ...

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts