Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
I am new owner of 2001 ody. previous owner took really good care of this car, gladly.

anyway, I have 3 question:

1. at night, i cannot see the clock. there is no backlit. is this normal or not ?

2. radio-tape-cd (single) is factory default, but the rear speaker doesnt sound anything. what should i check first ..

3. previous owner lost honda logo on rear door. where could I buy it from ?

thanks

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
1. Common for the clock bulb to burn out. Lightly rap the top of the dash near the clock as sometimes the bulb comes back to life. If not, search here on how to replace. Here is one post: http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23429&highlight=clock+light+replacement

2. Probably a loose connection at the back of the audio unit. You can also check the rear speaker connections. Many of us have replaced both front and rear speakers with qulaity ones and have noticed a huge difference.

3. Part # 75701-SP0-000 (EMBLEM, RR. CENTER) Retail $23.48 Online $16.91. Or visit a salvage yard for used.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the explanation, still have question though ..

is there any how to, to check the back of the radio unit ? should I take the radio of ?

and just notice that odometer backlit also doesnt work

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Sure are - just search on topics like "removing audio unit" and "odometer bulb"...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts