Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Thanks to the folks who responded to my "total width" question.

I am now in contact with a local dealer found through StoneAge.com. He quoted me $399 for adding keyless entry to the LX model. I checked honda website and it's 292. He said that the honda website does not quota enough labor time for the installation.

Anyone have experience adding this particular option? What is the fare value?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Click on the HandA-Accessories.com banner at the top of the screen. They have the setup for $158.40.

Quote from the site
"Adds remote locking and unlocking of doors along with panic feature that sounds horn and flashes lights when pressed. Includes everything necessary for install including fully integrated wiring harness."

The installation instructions can be found in pdf format at the site too:

Installation instructions

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

[This message has been edited by Jim F (edited 05-08-2001).]

·
1,484 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I purchased a "Valet" brand keyless entry locally & had it installed at the same retailer for $119.00 total. All it does is lock or un-lock the doors, & turn on the interior lights for about 20 seconds.
Simple & Cheap, like me!
brichead

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nemogira:
You beat me to the punch Jim. I'm guessing it's a slow day at your work also, hmm?

-nemogira
</font>
I'm dyin' here.
I think I've eaten just about everything in the snack machine. I'm about to take the guard's golf cart for a joy ride around the campus. I may take it through Jack in the Box for a milk shake.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hey Jim, would you pick me up one of those styrofoam heads while you're at it?

[This message has been edited by nyvram (edited 05-08-2001).]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just installed my Honda keyless I got from ebay for $76.93 plus $10.00 shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts