Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Odyssey Elite.
Having issues with the passenger side 3rd row seat folding. It is like it is jammed or not disconnecting from the floor. I have pulled up, pulled down, pulled slow, pulled fast on the strap and it is stuck up. Taken to 2 different dealer and they say that it is fine and works. Still not folding. The double seat in the 3rd row works fine.
Previous experience was with a 2008 Touring and it had the 2 latch system and never had any problems with that.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Did the dealer show you its working in person? Life up on the seat while pulling the strap, maybe its got something jammed into the cavity it latches into.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Did the dealer show you its working in person? Life up on the seat while pulling the strap, maybe its got something jammed into the cavity it latches into.
I think there's something to what you're saying. I've had that happen a few times and I'm pretty sure it was always on the single seat side. I shag with it a few minutes and it works but it's a pain if you have something in your hands and don't want to have to lay it down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts