Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None of the dealers in the Twin Cities would discount their Odys, so I sent an email to neighboring dealers and was offered a $500 discount at Motor Inn in Albert Lea (about 90 minutes from St Paul). I decided the $500 was worth the hassle of an outstate dealer so I ordered from them a few weeks ago.

I picked up my Ody a couple days ago with no surprises and all-in-all a very positive experience. Those in the Twin Cities or northern Iowa willing to drive to save a few hundred $ can call Don Huston at 1-800-222-6208. I was told they may or may not discount based on availability.

·
Registered
81 Posts
When I was looking the beginning of February I called them and was told that they had none available (at least not EX-L's) and certaininly no EX-L's at a discount.

What did you get?

Scott

------------------
'02 SS EX-L RES, Honda Mudflaps, Honda Cargo Tray, Weathertech Mats, Leather Steering Wheel Cover (when the weather warms up!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought an SS-EX from them. I emailed them in mid Feb and said I wanted to order an EX expecting to take delivery in April (after the snow season). They agreed to do that with the $500 discount. Then we picked the color and it turns out they had an SS-EX already on order that was not spoken for so the salesman talked me into taking that one rather than waiting. They are a pretty small dealership so it was probably a coincidence that they had what I wanted already on order.

I had emailed several other dealerships and they were the only ones willing to discount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts