Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know of a website or stats that keeps track of how many faulty 5 at transmissions there has been in the 2009 or 2010 model year? Trying to find out how prevalent the issue is. Tks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi does anyone know of a website or stats that keeps track of how many faulty 5 at transmissions there has been in the 2009 or 2010 model year? Trying to find out how prevalent the issue is. Tks.
Might want to ask this question in the 3rd Generation Odyssey forum.

I did attempt with google to see if I could find such a site, and so far have had no luck.

Don

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Compared to the 2nd gen, the problems were far more rare in 3rd gen. I wouldn't be to concerned about the trans on an 09 or 10 Ody.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sinbad - great links thank you. I was impressed with the graph. Clearly in 2001 to 2005 some transmissions issues then on par with other builders. What I find most interesting at the same time Honda had massive tranni issues Toyota had serious issues as well with their trannies but on a much smaller scale. Then in the year 2006 and 2007 Toyota again seems to have some more trannie issues whereas honda does not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts