Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there were six members of the car club here. We wanted to go to a car show that was about two hours away. So far so good nothing really seems to be bad, we are all having fun on the trip. Well my RA1 has 250,000 miles on it and if you have been to upstate NY you know what winter does to cars here. Anyway we are doing about 75 MPH and we got to the off-ramp. Now my RA1 is known as the Support Vehicle for the club. well I go to get off the highway and my brake pedal goes all the way to the floor. I had ZERO brakes, so i real quick got back on the highway and limped it to the next exit. At which the 6of us figured out a way to get it home.After 6 hours of messing with the lines in the back, we got them to stop leaking. So we figure ok lets go home. I put it in R to star going and as soon as i do the RA1 starts going. So we blead the brakes in the front and finally started going home. Mind you we only had one brake for the trip home. Oh the 6 hours was total time working on it. The cool part was the gas station we were stuck , the car show was coming to us lol.

All in all it was a really long day. The RA1 is all good now though lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts