Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I've been buying Honda's for awhile. A 93 Accord LX, then a 98 Integra GSR (What else is a young GI to spend hazardous fire pay on?!) then a 98 Civic DX for college, then an 03 Civic EX for the Mrs and a 2007 Accord LX for me. Now, with the stork inbound with our 3rd, it's mini-van time. Odyssey's look good to me; but, which one and how much? Right now a 2007 with 50k miles and moderately equipped seems to be around $20k. Also, I checked out recalls:

2008 Honda Odyssey Recalls | Automotive.com

2007 Honda Odyssey Recalls | Automotive.com

2006 Honda Odyssey Recalls | Automotive.com

Not too shabby considering the list of recalls on other mini-vans. So my question is:

"What should I look out for when buying a used Odyssey and How much should I be willing to pay given the standard options?"

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

-D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hi all,
Now, with the stork inbound with our 3rd, it's mini-van time. Odyssey's look good to me; but, which one and how much? Right now a 2007 with 50k miles and moderately equipped seems to be around $20k.

So my question is:

"What should I look out for when buying a used Odyssey and How much should I be willing to pay given the standard options?"

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

-D
I would suggest going to four sources on the internet-Clear Book (clearbook.truecar.com/) Edmunds (edmunds.com), Kelly Blue Book (kbb.com), NADA Used Car Guide. (www.nadaguides.com) Between these four (all free!) you should get a good idea of what the prices are in your area. Just make sure you specify what exact options (and trim level) are on the specific vehicles you are looking at.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts