Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer wanted to charge me $75 to just change the cabinet filter!!!

Bought it for around $20 and install it in 15 minutes

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well since I paid $56CDN at my local dealer for a cabin filter I'd say that's not too bad.

Wish I had of known they were less expensive else ware. Oh well live and learn

·
Administrator
14,553 Posts
What's a cabinet filter? None of my kitchen cabinets have any filters. :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Then you have an old Chicken, all modern ones comes with a filler! :stupid:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
What is a Cabinet Filter?
Cabinet filters are used in Oxygen Concentrators or O2 Concentrators. These filters are used in the Cabinet area of the concentrator where the air is pressurized. Other accessories used in conjunction with these cabinet filters are intake HEPA filters, tubes and masks.

Most cabinet filters are foam based filters and used to filter large particles that may cause the Oxygen Concentrator cabinets to become filled with debris hindering the performance.

Cabinet Filter | Replacement Cabinet Filters | Sleep Apnea Supplies & Products | CPAP Filter and Supplies.com

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
$75 at the dealer for changing the filter in a gen 2 is cheap. It is a lot more work than in the gen 3.

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
You know - the pollen filter guys! Search on terms like "chicken" and "cabinet" and "filler". :D:D:D

dv please don't delete me - just tryin' to be funny. :nervous:

·
Registered
2 Posts
WOW! You guys are tough...local dealer here wanted $84.00 for the cabin filter. I bought one for $11.99 at local parts store.
Service manager also told me that my battery was shot 3 years ago. I am still using the original battery and have no problems at all.

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
WOW! You guys are tough...local dealer here wanted $84.00 for the cabin filter. I bought one for $11.99 at local parts store.
Service manager also told me that my battery was shot 3 years ago. I am still using the original battery and have no problems at all.
That's OK - he suckered someone else in the meantime. :nothappy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts