Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Odyssey EXL with almost 93k miles that I bought used (from a Cadillac dealer) last year with 82k miles. I have no record of what maintenance was done at 30 or 60k miles. Has anyone had a major 90k - 95k service done on an '06? If so what does it entail/cost? I have no Maint. Minder's yet (knock on wood), but the engine is getting a little hesitant (skipping) at around 1500 - 2000 RPM's on acceleration. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and the rear liftgate struts went out just the other day. Already found some cheap replacements (thanks to this forum)!

·
Registered
747 Posts
In 2005 the ody did away with the 30, 60, 90 services and you now go by the maintenace minder light. It tells you what to do and when. If it were mine and for peace of mind, I would go ahead and do "everything" - oil change, air filter, cabin filter, tranny fluid change (4X drain and refill or other instructions here on the board), flush brake fluid, ect. Also I would start saving for the timing belt service at 105K. It will run you $600-1000.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
At 90K miles:

1. Brake flush. DIY Info in forum.

2. Trans Flush. DIY Info in forum

3. Timing Belt, WP, idle roller, tensioner roller.
While there you may as well change the cam/crank seals (3 total).
DIY Info in forum.

4. Spark Plugs. DIY Info in forum

5. If not already done, new PS Reservoir and flush PS fluid. DIY Info in forum.

·
Registered
372 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to take it in to Ed Morse Honda to have the brake master cyl recall done & I'll see if they will hook it up to their computer for diagnostics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts