·
Registered
930 Posts
me too;)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mjody, can you post a pic ?? I want a strut bar for the Ody but I don't like the traditional, three piece bars. This one seems solid and would do a better job than a bar with bolts on top. It resembles a Neuspeed bar I had on my 96 Integra.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered the Sprint bar .. I'll post when it gets here.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The bar arrived and I'm having a bitching time getting it installed. As far as I can see, the bar bolts on to one upper control arm bolt and one strut bolt. However, I can't seem to get it in-place. On the driver's side, the bar collides with some fuel hard-lines. On both sides, the control arm bolt doesn't easily line up. I guess I can pull it into place but, is it supposed to be this hard to get it installed ??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Does the strut bar improve handling on Odysseys with stock suspension or do you have to have other suspension upgrades to notice a difference in handling?

Thanks
jonblack

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I forgot to post back .. I could NOT get this particular bar installed. Getting the bar past the wiper motor was a bitch and then the bolt holes would not align at all.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Huh, weird i put a no-name strut bar from a 94-97 Accord on my 95 Ody and only had to push a wire harness out of the way. The holes lined up fine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Does the strut bar improve handling on Odysseys with stock suspension or do you have to have other suspension upgrades to notice a difference in handling?

Thanks
jonblack
So, can someone who has a strut bar installed comment on the above question?

Thank you
jonblack

1 - 17 of 17 Posts