Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have followed the guide to swap the cluster from odyssey to accord and it looks like everything works perfectly. Though i have a little problem. It seems that my low fuel warning light doesn't work. I have missed one wire when soldering because it did not match any diagrams. I have and accord cluster wire (c12 - lght grn/red) which is supposed to match with B12 - lght grn/red in odyssey. But instead my odyssey wire is blue at b12 pin, so i left it out and did not solder it. If anyone has done such a conversion please tell me how did you get that light to work.Thanks in advance, Vlad

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
alright i have figured it out and put everything back on place :) here's the finished look, took a couple hours to make it fit perfectly but now it looks like its always been there

·
Registered
114 Posts
nice, i did a swap on my 5th Gen accord with a JDM aftermarket Kölnes, of course it's plug and play, still got the cluster, might swap it to the ody.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
with odyssey its quiet a bit of work because you have to solder around 60 wires but i managed to do everything in about 6-7 hrs, have a Tach is great, still dont understand how they could make a car without one

·
Registered
114 Posts
my RA3 got the Tach, but too plain, hopefully weather here will clear up soon, and give me an extra motivation to start putting up some of my left over parts from my Accord, lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
So which 2 wires did you connect together to make the gas light come on because ever since I installed my accord cluster it never came on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have followed the guide to swap the cluster from odyssey to accord and it looks like everything works perfectly. Though i have a little problem. It seems that my low fuel warning light doesn't work. I have missed one wire when soldering because it did not match any diagrams. I have and accord cluster wire (c12 - lght grn/red) which is supposed to match with B12 - lght grn/red in odyssey. But instead my odyssey wire is blue at b12 pin, so i left it out and did not solder it. If anyone has done such a conversion please tell me how did you get that light to work.Thanks in advance, Vlad
Hey Vlad any chance you have the wiring or pinout diagram for the accord cluster? I have a 98 accord coupe V4 and im trying to swap a EM2 cluster on it. Unfortunately i havent found anything on the internet so far. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts