Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I was looking at some pictures on the forum with people having a center vent in their 95 Ody. My LX doesnt have it and i was wondering if i grab it from a scrap ody and put it on mine will it work ??? Open to any suggestions :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the thing is that i have checked all the diagrams for 95-98 EX/LX/EX-L and i havent found any ducts that would be going to the rear console, not on any model. I think what it does is just picking the air from the front of cabin and moving back without any AC lines.

·
Registered
221 Posts
There is a second, roof mounted condenser that is up there. Air comes in, through the condenser and out, cooled. Lines and drains are needed to retrofit. Probably not worth the expense, especially up in the great white north!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ohh, you're talking about the overhead A/C unit?
This thing?

Gosh, I didn't realize that was an option. I thought it was standard to have front and rear A/C.

Maybe RA1's sold in colder climates were outfitted differently? Interesting.

I will go with HondaGuy, this is going to be a hassle if you need to retrofit all those parts. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.