Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 98 Odyssey EX that was hit in the rt front corner and totaled by the ins. co. I bought a 98 LX to replace it , but don't need anything off the other one. I am in Ohio by Cleveland. Let me know if you need anything. Steve
[email protected]

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm looking for the front/rear exterior door trim guards on the driver's side. Doesn't really matter what color they are because I can always re-paint them.

Let me know...

·
Registered
424 Posts
How much for the front A/C control panel ?? Also, I'd like the rear bumper rubber protector (if you have it). I might need a few other things. Post pics !!

·
Registered
125 Posts
How much for the front A/C control panel ?? Also, I'd like the rear bumper rubber protector (if you have it). I might need a few other things. Post pics !!
the ac control unit is the same as 92-95 civic just an fyi:DD

·
Registered
613 Posts
My tool kit is missing stuff, I bought it used. I can check other stuff, but I think there is a spot for a shepard's crook sort of hook. Let me know if you can what you have like that.

·
Registered
424 Posts
the ac control unit is the same as 92-95 civic just an fyi:DD
Yup.. I know, but the Civic's is gray and I'd like to keep it all factory looking.. Also, I've checked and they cost about the same so there's really not much to gain with a Civic part. Thanks anyway, I do appreciate the hint !!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yup.. I know, but the Civic's is gray and I'd like to keep it all factory looking.. Also, I've checked and they cost about the same so there's really not much to gain with a Civic part. Thanks anyway, I do appreciate the hint !!
its really easy to find a civic one anywhere though. Mine was messing up and I just switched the black face onto the civic ac control.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking for the gray plastic on the drivers seat that contains the power seat switch (don't need the switch just the plastic panel).

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You don't have to demand. Its a beige interior, gold exterior. You can see pictures on Cleveland craigslist. The front interior door panels are on ebay now, for 1.99. Let me know what you need. Steve

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm looking for the front/rear exterior door trim guards on the driver's side. Doesn't really matter what color they are because I can always re-paint them.

Let me know...
Both drivers side and pass. rear are available. Rt front is damaged. $5 each. They are tan. Steve

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I have a 98 Odyssey EX that was hit in the rt front corner and totaled by the ins. co. I bought a 98 LX to replace it , but don't need anything off the other one. I am in Ohio by Cleveland. Let me know if you need anything. Steve
[email protected]
Here are some pics. Let me know if you need a picture of something specific.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 167 Posts