Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a silver 98 LX for sale that has some body damage but runs great and should have a lot of miles left on it. Both front fenders are dented and drivers side headlight unit needs replacing. Some rust but not much other then in usual spots. Engine and tranny are in great shape, smooth shifting, lots of compression and no oil burning. Interior again in great shape. Everything works, a/c, stereo, heat. Newer Dunlap tires with about 70% tread left, newer brakes. Factory roof rack. We drove this until just recently( mid November) when I crumpled the front left sliding through a turn in the snow/ice. Vehicle is located in Western Wisconsin. The headlight and turn signal both still work and the van can be driven just fine, even at night. I am willing to make arrangements to meet/deliver the van in the right circumstances.

I am not going to part this out so please do not ask me to, I have 3 young kids at home, and have no time to do it. Feel free to buy the van and do what you want with it.
Contact me at:
[email protected]

h_1.jpg h_2.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts