Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased this manual when I got my 03 Odyssey. Used it to do my research and maintenance. Was going to get over 200K miles, but had an 18yo total my van. I'm now driving a 2011 Pilot so I don't need the Service Manual. Weighs 8 lbs so postage will be a consideration. The manual is in very good shape. The cover is a bit bent as you can see in the pictures. All the pages are in good shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
If still available I am interested. Zip 07605 (NJ)
Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like a few people may be interested in the Manual. I had listed it on eBay but did not get any bids. I'm not sure how to sell on this site. Obviously I should have listed it here.

Let me know what you guys think. Not looking to make any real $. Would like the manual to go to someone that can use it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
JD it will be good to list the link to it on eBay...... So am doing it for you and all.:DD

Here is the link

Lets see who will win it, good luck! :rollingeyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey, just joined and saw this post and already checked it out on ebay. having the same issues as others with power locks and windows, thought this would come in handy. just purchased the van and looking forward to getting everything working right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts