Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so the other day, my drivers side power sliding door wouldnt open, i basically pushed the button by the dash to open it i hear a click like it opened a bit and then that it, it didnt go any further other then a crack, so i pushed it closed so that i can drive home, but my SLIDING DOOR light is on the dash and annoying BEEPPPPPPPP so i turn off the pwoer to the sliding doors so the sound went away. i tried to open the door myself manually to reset it but i got it as far as 1/4 way open then i couldnt close it had to push middle roller with my finger while pulling door closed. any idea on what this can be??? i removed the fuse as well for a bit and put it back in but that didnt solve the problem either, any help would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check to see if the gas cap door is partially open, or open and close it and see if that works. When my sensor switch broke, the sliding door would not open because it always sensed that the gas cap door was open. There is another thread below on this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts