Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It rained like crazy yesterday afternoon while I was driving all around town in my 06 Odyssey EX-L & I now have about 1/4 of my rear hatch that is filled with water in between the panels! When I open up the rear hatch, I can hold the door from the bottom and shake it and water is just pouring out. Now my back u p camera is not working either. I have checked the tail lights & they are not leaking. Someone told me that it may be a bad gasket on the rear wiper. Any suggestions?

Please help!!!

I've just started to have tourque converter problems this past week as well. Like the say...when it rains, it pours!!

·
Super Moderator
13,935 Posts
Welcome to the Odyclub.

Yes. When it rains, it does pour over here in the Carolinas. :)

There are a whole lot of posts on the water in the rear hatch. Its normally a seal problem. Just search for the terms water and rear and hatch and read up all about it. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the info! I have been reading all of the posts now that I learned how to look them up!

We'll be in Charlotte next weekend for a soccer tournament & we're going to catch the Jets vs Panthers preseason game while we're up there! Do you know anyone who isn't using their Panthers tickest for this game? We'd love to take both of our girls to their first NFL game! I figured I'd just throw it out there & ask ya!

Thanks again!

·
Super Moderator
13,935 Posts
Mtpbabe said:
Thank you for the info! I have been reading all of the posts now that I learned how to look them up!

We'll be in Charlotte next weekend for a soccer tournament & we're going to catch the Jets vs Panthers preseason game while we're up there! Do you know anyone who isn't using their Panthers tickest for this game? We'd love to take both of our girls to their first NFL game! I figured I'd just throw it out there & ask ya!

Thanks again!
I'll ask around. Folks at work do send out emails for selling their unused tix. If some one is selling, I will get the price. (Its almost always face value or less).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts