Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a test run on my '93 4Runner last weekend to see what I was getting into, I gave the new Ody the full Zaino treatment this past weekend (wash w/Dawn, Claybar, wash with Z7, Z1, Z2, Z6, Z2, Z6). I think it probably looks good but it's so shiny I can't look directly at it for fear of burning my retinas! Great stuff!!

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Just wait until you wash it again later on. Everything comes off easily. It's amazing. The car wash suds up like no other car wash I've used.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
261 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by raleighody:
...wash w/Dawn....</font>
Forgive me for being so ignorant. Did you mean the DAWN found beside the kitchen sink?? Wouldnt that be a 'lil too strong?

Thanks.

------------------

·
Registered
331 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by abyez:
Forgive me for being so ignorant. Did you mean the DAWN found beside the kitchen sink?? Wouldnt that be a 'lil too strong?
</font>
Blue DAWN disolves any waxes that may be on the surface prior to applying Zaino for the first time. You only do it once unless you get regular wax on the car again. Zaino should be applied directly to bare paint/clearcoat and DAWN is one of the best things out there to strip off waxes.

·
Registered
261 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by robr2:
Blue DAWN disolves any waxes that may be on the surface prior to applying Zaino for the first time. You only do it once unless you get regular wax on the car again. Zaino should be applied directly to bare paint/clearcoat and DAWN is one of the best things out there to strip off waxes.</font>
Now I get it. Thanks Rob

------------------

1 - 5 of 5 Posts