Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 Honda Odysey. The ABS and TCS light have been on for about two months now. I figured out the problem to the TCS light, the wheel speed sensor line seems to be cut in the rear, part is on order. The mechanic at the shop down the street scanned the van and said for the ABS problem, it is showing ABS motor relay. So I go home to check in the book for the location of the relay, is not listed. I have checked all the fuse locations, ABS this fuse, ABS that fuse, nothing with a relay. I call the parts store thinking ok, I will just order one and match it up that way. Well, the counter guy said his computer doesn't show that this model has an ABS relay, and to see if they have it, I have to pull the old one to get the numbers off it. Now I notice another fuse compartment under the main fuse compartment under the hood. It is a small one, holds three relays, but there is no diagram, nothing to tell me what these relays are for. I am beyond frustrated, but are any of those three the ABS motor relay? Any help is appreciated. Can email pics if need be, thank you.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
YES. The large one is the ABS Pump Motor Relay. See the attached scan...

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts