Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the forums and not found my exact problem, so I appologize in advance...

I blew the passenger #9 fuse (ACC) in my 2004 Odyssey...too many ipods and DVD players, I guess. When I replaced the fuse and restarted the car, the ABS, TCS and BRAKE warning lamps are lit and will not go out.

Brakes work normally, although I cannot tell if the ABS and TCS are working.

I plugged in my scanner and it gives me - - - - no error codes.

I have checked all other fuses and none are blown.

Any other thoughts on this one? Could my brake controller be hosed? Should I attempt the light reset procedure, risking that there is really something wrong?

Thanks in advance.....

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
You need to have the ABS codes read. They cannot be read with an OBDII scanner. As long as the ABS and TCS lights are on they are disabled. I don't think the ABS light will go off by itself. It will have to be reset. Check the parking brake and switch, and brake light burned out for the brake light. Also check the driver fuse panel for loose fuse hit by foot when pushing parking brake.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Just check these fuses and your battery/connections:

Under-Hood Fuse/Relay Box - #47 (20A), #48 (20A) and #50 (30A)
Driver's Under-Dash Fuse/Relay Box - #4 (7.5A)
Passenger's Under-Dash Fuse/Relay Box - #3 (10A) and #14 (7.5A)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I ended up taking the van to the dealer.....they did a quick diagnostic.....found a MISSING fuse (I dunno don't ask), reset the lights and I was on my way.....for $89. I consider myself a very fortunate man. Thanks to all.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I had those three light coming on during the drive today on my 1999. I do not think I could have hit my knee to the fuse panel but who knows? After I turned off the car and restarted, it went away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts