Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the Honda Odyssey EX. Can someone please advise what accessories that I should be buying to keep my Honda in good conditions. I live in IL and drive an avg of 10K/yr.

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
However, the 3rd seat cannot be fully floded down to make flat cargo area because of the cargo tray. Without the cargo tray, no problem at all. Anyway, the unflat cargo area is still OK. And I didn't have to worry about spilling milk in the cargo with the tray.
---
Byron, '01 SS EX, air deflector, cargo tray, splash guard, two cargo mats.

[This message has been edited by bwmin (edited 04-18-2001).]

·
Registered
126 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bwmin:
However, the 3rd seat cannot be fully floded down to make flat cargo area because of the cargo tray. Without the cargo tray, no problem at all. Anyway, the unflat cargo area is still OK. And I didn't have to worry about spilling milk in the cargo with the tray.
---
Byron, '01 SS EX, air deflector, cargo tray, splash guard, two cargo mats.

[This message has been edited by bwmin (edited 04-18-2001).]
</font>
Byron,
Did you get a Honda cargo tray? My magic seat folds into the well just fine with or without the Honda cargo tray. No significant difference.

Super,
I recommend the protection package some on-line vendors offer which include the cargo tray, splash guards and wheel locks for a very good price. All very easy to install.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dear exindenver:

What is the protection package ? And where can I get some on-line vendors offer which include the cargo tray, splash guards and wheel locks for a very good price ?

Please advise.
Thank you for the advice.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by exindenver:
Byron,
Did you get a Honda cargo tray? My magic seat folds into the well just fine with or without the Honda cargo tray. No significant difference.

Super,
I recommend the protection package some on-line vendors offer which include the cargo tray, splash guards and wheel locks for a very good price. All very easy to install.
</font>

·
Registered
75 Posts
"And where can I get some on-line vendors offer which include the cargo tray, splash guards and wheel locks for a very good price ?"

Click on the banner at the top of the page

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TAllen:
Click on the banner at the top of the page
</font>

LOL

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

[This message has been edited by Jim F (edited 04-19-2001).]

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'll try the 3rd seat folding down again with and without the cargo tray from hondapartsforyou.com, if it fits well or not.
---
Byron, '01 SS EX, air deflector, cargo tray, splash guard

[This message has been edited by bwmin (edited 04-20-2001).]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jim,
If we purchase somthing thru your banner, can you get a credit from them ? If so, you should let us know. The reason is that I ordered Fog lights, cassette player, crossbars, wheel locks, striker covers, and touch-up paint a couple days ago not through the banner. I know you volunteerly maintain this site at your expense. Tell handaaccessories.com that my purchase was due to information from your web hosting site if you can get credit from them. Thanks.
---
Byron, '01 SS EX, air deflector, cargo tray, splash guard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jim F:

LOL

</font>

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bwmin:
If we purchase somthing thru your banner, can you get a credit from them ?</font>
Thanks for looking out for me, Byron. HandA is a paid advertiser now. The money will make it possible to move the site to a MUCH better ISP.

Please give them some business!

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

1 - 10 of 10 Posts