Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
Lookin good. Can you post a closer shot and also if you can post how you installed, that'd be awesome.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lights came with a little bracket that you could just glue with double side tape if you
install them way on top of the space. I wanted to give it some room.

I removed the bumper… takes like 5 minutes… The lamps have an oval shape so with
Swiss Knife I made a cut close to the shape of the lamp then I squeezed the lamp in the hole
the lamp has to small screws on the side. I made 2 small brackets with aluminum I had laying around and attached them to the bumper.
I took a close up picture also a picture with the cal reflecting on a glass door. Is hard to get a good shoot straight at them.. they are very bright.. on the reflection you can see what you will
see kind of 5 DOTS they vary depending on the angle. They don’t look like a cheap Led Strips.
I had them on my rabbit for a week or so while I was waiting on my set.

http://cid-fcdf8d9ed7c13207.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New album/IMAG0185.jpg

Install is as simple as

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very nice.
After mounting, do you have to 'aim' them?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No aiming, You Just mount them mostly parallel to the vehicle and within an appropriate mounting height( Min..250mm – Max 1500mm.)

If you notice the lines on the lower part of the grills they are kind align. I made my cut along the bottom of one of the slots to the LED kind flow with the lines of the bumper.

·
Registered
15 Posts
How does that DRL box detect when the car is on and off? Is it based on some kind of voltage the battery is putting out or is there another wire you have to connect into that box?

I am in disbelief that it is so simple to install :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts