Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lights came with a little bracket that you could just glue with double side tape if you
install them way on top of the space. I wanted to give it some room.

I removed the bumper… takes like 5 minutes… The lamps have an oval shape so with
Swiss Knife I made a cut close to the shape of the lamp then I squeezed the lamp in the hole
the lamp has to small screws on the side. I made 2 small brackets with aluminum I had laying around and attached them to the bumper.
I took a close up picture also a picture with the cal reflecting on a glass door. Is hard to get a good shoot straight at them.. they are very bright.. on the reflection you can see what you will
see kind of 5 DOTS they vary depending on the angle. They don’t look like a cheap Led Strips.
I had them on my rabbit for a week or so while I was waiting on my set.

http://cid-fcdf8d9ed7c13207.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New album/IMAG0185.jpg

Install is as simple as

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No aiming, You Just mount them mostly parallel to the vehicle and within an appropriate mounting height( Min..250mm – Max 1500mm.)

If you notice the lines on the lower part of the grills they are kind align. I made my cut along the bottom of one of the slots to the LED kind flow with the lines of the bumper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.