Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You folks with an EX or better probably know you can roll all the windows down with the remote. I found you can't on the LX. That is one of my favorite features on my Accord, so I added it to the LX. It was pretty simple to do so as well. All you need to do is get a master power window switch from one of the better models and swap it out and program the transmitter. You can now roll down the window with the key in the door and roll them down with the remote (once you program the transmitter of course). Not a big deal, but thought I'd share in case you are interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just got my '06 EX-L a couple of weeks ago and I had no idea that you could do that. I guess I missed that page of the manual. Very cool! Too bad you have to use the key to roll them back up. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I meet so many people who say that. My brother's fiancee had her tsx for a couple years before I told her.

·
Super Moderator
13,838 Posts
Awesome discovery. Need someone from 2005 and 2006 model years to chime in to see if this works on pre 2007 models as well.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, one thing I found, on my accord I can roll up the windows with the key in the door. Can you not do that on the odyssey? I was expecting that you'd be able to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts