Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
>>MODs and other OC members I used the search with no luck<<

I would like to integrate HD radio with out having to use separate unit. Does or is there some type of kit that will let the 2005 touring w/Nav, SAT, RES owners receive HD radio channels?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I would like to integrate HD radio with out having to use separate unit. Does or is there some type of kit that will let the 2005 touring w/Nav, SAT, RES owners receive HD radio channels?

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
vtecboost1 said:
Fair enough. But I do have a question. Why is this in this forum and not the Audio/Video forum?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Adding HD Radio to 2005 Touring

dvpatel said:
Fair enough. But I do have a question. Why is this in this forum and not the Audio/Video forum?
dv

It is and no one has answered, so I'm asking here in the 05+ area. I'm in need of input from other OC members who have any information

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
Lets try to stick to the right forum categories. The other thread ( http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35240 )was posted years ago. Perhaps some one has information now.

Quick google revealed a Dice Electronics HD and iPod interface and also a iSimple HD and iPod interface but more research would be needed.

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
Well, research Dice and iSimple and if you do wind up getting either and it works out, please post back for others I suppose. No need to kill it. Not many folks have retrofitted their OEM radio with HD. Most just get a new radio with built in HD so this might not be a popular topic and hence no responses.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Can say that this discussion led me to a different Dice product that I suggested to another new Ody owner. I clicked dv's linky to the old thread and clicked the link therein. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts