Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,
Sorry for the spam, but I figured this might be of interest to the frugal minded. If I've overstepped forum rules, mods feel free to delete.
So, I needed to get new rear calipers and rotors for my Miata last summer (My Ody hasn't needed anything so far). In the process of comparison shopping, I discovered that there are tons of ways to save $$ compared to regular store prices (40% in some cases). Even my jobber price at a major parts retailer wasn't as good.
So, I've started a page on my website (www.sphinxracing.com) with all of the current codes and will continue to update it if there's an interest. The only thing I ask is that you click-through my site. I do get a small commission that helps fund my racing.
For parts you need right away (or to save on shipping), just purchase online for in-store pickup. For whatever reason, they don't let you use the discounts in the store.
If there's enough interest, I'll even put together an FAQ with all of the "tips" that I've learned.
Tell your friends, try the veal, tip your waitresses.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just checked out your page. I haven't needed to use them yet but I have some parts I need to pick up soon and will try them out. I like the setup and info - nice job and I hope you do keep this part of your site active.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good info, I use advance online purchases a lot, thanks for the codes. Too bad they don't work for oil but good if you need other parts.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts