Honda Odyssey Forum banner

aftermarket heated seats?

5567 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Ron Moore
Is it possible to "add" heated seats to an Ody that didn't come with them? Does anyone know what the approximate cost would be?

We are planning on buying a 2002 EXL, and have considered a used 2001 EX, but my wife really wants heated seats!

thanks!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
We had heated seats added with leather interior, both by Classic Soft Trim. I believe the cost for the heated seats was $300. I also remember seeing products for DIYers at the same site that had the lumbar support that some people here have installed. Unfortunately, I don't remember who it was, but it is probably in the Tech section.

Good Luck

------------------
Jeff

'01 SS EX
Cassette, Rosen Video System, Fog Lights, Splash Guards
Full Nose Mask

See photos at:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/B5EC5C7BC6CFA07
See less See more
I was planning to ask some questions about heated seats. We bought a 2002 EX last weekend. We understood that there were no heated seats included.

After we got the car home and started looking about I noticed zippers on the back of the fabric covered driver and passenger seats.

We opened up the back and found heated seat equipment; wiring and a control box.

I would like to know if someone has tracked this system down and what I need to purchase and make the seat heating system operable.

It is starting to get a little cool here in Fairbanks Alaska so I would appreciate a prompt reply.

Ron Moore
See less See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.