Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for EXL-RES.
But since the expiration of the lease term of my current van is approaching and I haven't got any definite word (VIN# etc.) from my dealer, I am seeking for the other option. I found that EX/EX-L with my favorite color is somewhat easier to get for them. Is it possible for us to purchase Honda DVD (not iVES) and install it to EX/EX-L? If not, do you have any recommendation on aftermarket DVD for 2002 EX/EX-L? Since I am not a DIY-type person, is it possible for me to ask the dealer to install it? Or do I have any other option for installation? Anyone had the same experience? Any comment is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Is it possible for us to purchase Honda DVD (not iVES) and install it to EX/EX-L?</font>
Nope.

But fear not; this club is chock full of DVD and other video recommendations. Just poke around; you'll see them. Many of them are quite intriguing, and at least one of them looks easy enough for just about anyone to install.

Any decent car stereo shop will install a video system of your choice. But you should lurk around here and do some looking into the threads here, so that you get a good idea of what makes sense and what doesn't. We've got a wide variety of ideas here.

(As an aside, this is one reason I don't like leasing--you're all too often stuck with hurrying up to get something just because the clock is running out, and end up accepting less than what you really want because of that. I know of one case, just a month or two ago, where a Chrysler lessee would have moved to Ody--but she's addle-brained about all this and let it go to the last minute and it was just easier to roll back into a Chrysler van.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts