Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the micron filter for the air conditioner is located. The manual just says to have it replaced by your dealer. If I can get the part from Trevor I would like to replace it myself. I hate to pay for someone else to do what I can easily do myself.

Thanks,
Eric

------------------
2000 GG EX-Navi

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
See p. 21-44. Remove the glove box and frame, pop the filter lid and remove.

·
Registered
215 Posts
PP 21-44 is in the Helm manual. You also have to cut a plastic brace to get at it. The brace is apparently used only as a tool during assembly of the dashboard because the manual tells you to discard it.

Al

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I only have the Helms electrical manual right now. Looks like I'll be ordering the Service Manual.

Eric

------------------
2000 GG EX-Navi

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
From our good friends at HandA-Accessories ...

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
215 Posts
That looks like it's straight out of the copyrighted Honda Manual. Beind as HandA is a dealer I assume it's OK to post it? BTW-we refer to the Manual from Helm As a "Helm manual" but the copyright is held by Honda and the back cover says "published by Honda Motor Co. Ltd. Printed in the USA. and the inside cover says "Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
Service Publication Office. It looks like Helm does not publish the manual, but is merely a distributor.

Al

1 - 6 of 6 Posts