Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L, Platinum White Pearl on Mocha Brown Leather

Registered
Does anyone installed bug guard (Honda Hood Air Deflector (Odyssey)) and have silver lunar metallic color of their Odyssey?
Would like to see how it looks like with this color.

Thanks!
@van_under30 - Wondering if you bought & installed the hood deflector from bernardiparts.com? If yes, can you share your experience on product quality/ packing/ shipping ? Being a plastic part, I want to buy from a vendor who does good job in packing/ shipping.
TIA

Registered
@van_under30 - Wondering if you bought & installed the hood deflector from bernardiparts.com? If yes, can you share your experience on product quality/ packing/ shipping ? Being a plastic part, I want to buy from a vendor who does good job in packing/ shipping.
TIA
They're a legit Honda dealer.

Registered
Every honda OEM part I ordered so far came in a very well packaged box. Usually over packaged. And I've ordered some huge interior panels. Hope that helps.

Registered
Reactions: minivaner23

Registered
2020 Odyssey EX-L
Discussion Starter #10
TIA
I haven't gotten one yet.
Still can't figure out if I like it or not :)

Registered
2020 Elite | Platinum White Pearl | J35Y6
Does anyone installed bug guard (Honda Hood Air Deflector (Odyssey)) and have silver lunar metallic color of their Odyssey?
Would like to see how it looks like with this color.

Thanks!
I was on the fence with this before I decided to go with a 3M film instead on the hood, front bumper etc.... I guess it just boils down to whether the appearance of the air deflector is something you like or not, but so far the 3M paint protection film has held up very well. We've been in a few pretty long road trips and the hood is spotless from rock chips etc...

The air deflector looks better on dark paint colors in my opinion... On my white Ody Elite it just.... just didn't do it for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts