Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not something I paid much attention to, but I noticed that my car no longer beeps when I arm or disarm the alarm. I also noticed that it no longer beeps with I open/shut the power lift gate. Couldn't find anything in the vehicle settings that worked. Any ideas?

·
Registered
791 Posts
If you find out, please post. I'd love to turn off the beeps for the lift gate. I tried looking for a speaker near the rear - thinking maybe I could disconnect it. But couldn't find it. I figure it must be behind a tail light.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For whatever reason, the beeps are working again or maybe I'm just going deaf... the beeps are so low, it's difficult to hear. I do hear it coming from the area around the driver's side tail light.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so I'm not going crazy. For whatever reason, the alarm and trunk beep will decide to stop working.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Take it in for warranty, I’m curious what they find.

I think there is a setting in the menu to turn on and off the beep but it shouldn’t be changing the setting by itself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Pjones
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing