Honda Odyssey Forum banner

All new to Honda, my First 2006 Odyssey EX-L

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  1001Jim 
#1 ·
Been searching online for weeks for a local deal on a good deal on Honda Odyssey`s. Local dealer had just posted this 2006 Honda Odyssey on their website. Had to go and check it out. WOW, talk about a nice van. Traded my 97 Olds Silhouette on the spot and put $3000 cash down. Was priced at $13,980. Bought a Zurich Direct drive train warranty for $1480 to be safe since it has 96890 miles.

2006 Honda Odyssey EX-L Our new Ride:D

Discussion starter · #3 ·
I pulled out the jump seat and stored it away. Thinking about pulling out the lazy Susan to. Don`t have much use for storing that way. There are only 3 of us so pulling chairs is a good idea. Use to on my Olds Silhouette to. Do the stow and go seating in back pull out ?

Discussion starter · #5 ·
8 or 10 bolts and it is out.
I couldn't believe how have that thing is!
Your kidding, I looked at it and thought how in the world do
I unbolt it. Would be cool to have that pit opened up for vacation coming in June.

Guess I better look at some tech info from the honda parts online. Thanks for the help. Had no idea they came out.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
That was easy enough, should have had my son come help it out when the time came. Sure was heavy lifting it out and getting onto a cart to haul away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.