Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, so I've conducted searches for All Weather Mats and All Season Mats. Retrieved 13 pages of results, many dating back years. Scanned through many, but most are quite dated.

Can anyone recommend a good company for all season/weather mats for a 2011 Touring? Or, if there's a thread that I've missed herein, I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

I've heard the name WeatherTech. Can anyone recommend those?

Edit: The WeatherTech site does not presently carry a product for 2011 Odyssey.

TIA.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I guess you don't want the OEM ones?

Got my oem winter mats on ebay for 145 shipped.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a4000 said:
I guess you don't want the OEM ones?

Got my oem winter mats on ebay for 145 shipped.
Do they fit pretty well, or do they leave gaps where salt, etc., can destroy the carpets?

Thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
mi_sat said:

Edit: The WeatherTech site does not presently carry a product for 2011 Odyssey.

I have their floor liner all-season in the 2006 and love them so much, I won't even consider any other brands. I emailed the company to ask when the 2011's would be available and they didn't give me a date, just said they are being worked on.

I did look at the Honda all-season mats at the dealer and they are more flimsy than the WeatherTech. Plus, you're stuck buying the entire set. In my case I just need the fronts and cargo tray.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: All Season Mats

gr2659 said:
I emailed the company to ask when the 2011's would be available and they didn't give me a date, just said they are being worked on.
Hey, thanks so much for emailing the company. And thanks, too, for the recommendation.

Very helpful!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would second a recommendation for WeatherTech products - have them in our Odyssey as well as the rear cargo liner for my GL450. And have used them previously on other cars as well.

They really are very precise products and fit the areas perfectly - and use quality materials so they are durable and easy to clean.

They are, however, a bit pricier but we've found them to be of great value given the overall quality.

If you're not in an immediate hurry, I would wait for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
OEM. They fit into the little anchors on the floor perfectly so they don't slide around.

In my case, it was all part of the haggling when buying a new car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Still waiting on Weathertech for 2011 EX-L

Just leased the 2011 EX-L RES on 12/31/10. I have heard wonderful things about Weathertech online and from my husband's co-workers. I emailed Weathertech last week about mats for the 2011 model and haven't heard from them yet.

Meanwhile, I'm hoping we don't spill anything!

·
Registered
39 Posts
05 mats work pretty well

We went the cheap route ... just moved our OEM all-weather mats from our '05 to the '11 ... the anchors don't line up, but they stay put and otherwise fit surprisingly well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought mine at AutoAnything.com. They are very rugged and fit very well. the pattern is sort of a hexagon waffle appearance. Full front and second row mats. They may be the brand name mentioned in other posts, I just don't remember it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We bought the Honda all-weather mats and the quality is comparable to the weathertech mats we had in our old car. The weathertech may have had a slightly deeper tread. Honda's also just come in black, which wiht the truffle interior looks fine (probably as good as anything). On the lighter interiors it may stand out a bit.
Weathertech makes liners as well, which are different than mats, and probably what everyone's really looking for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is the URL where I ordered the tan mats for my Ody with the dark cherry paint job and beige interior. They do have the properly located holes to attach to the floor. No slipping and sliding with these.

stbdtack

http://tinyurl.com/4slb7z

1 - 16 of 16 Posts